I began working at Bullard in August of 2014 as an Industrial Designer.
In the past 4 years, I have had the opportunity to conduct research, develop and test (to industry and government standards) concepts, create CAD data and fabricate physical models for products this company produces at their factory in Cynthiana, Kentucky. Several projects are currently ongoing, and I cannot talk about as I have signed an NDA. The products I am able to discuss are listed here:
- Bullard NXT Thermal Imaging Camera Accessories (new to the world NFPA Compliant high-end thermal imaging camera)
- Cap-style Vented DUO hard hats (Northern Safety OEM product made by Bullard):
- AboveView Clear Visor Hard Hat:
Fire & Rescue Helmets
- Retrak UST Helmet (retractable visor fire helmet):
- EVA Dust Covers (PAPR system accessory)
I also completed training at UMass Lowell on Injection Mold Design in August of 2015, in order to gain a thorough understanding of this manufacturing process.