I am an industrial designer and an educator.
I am a Partner and Designer with Element Product Design Studio, an industrial design consultancy with an office in Cincinnati. Element has three full-time employees, one part-time CAD designer and over 450 clients, mostly in the Midwest. My responsibilities at Element include sales, ideation, CAD modeling, 3D printing and managing the operations of the company.
I also work as a full-time Industrial Designer for the E.D. Bullard Company of Cynthiana, Kentucky. Bullard designs and manufacturers safety equipment including hard hats, fire helmets, respiratory equipment and thermal imaging cameras. I have had the opportunity to work in each of these four main categories during my time with the company.
I am currently an Adjunct Professor with UC-DAAP’s top-ranked Industrial Design program. Prior to that, I was Program Chair for Industrial Design Technology at Cincinnati State.
Among my strengths are:
• 15 years of professional ID experience
• 12 years of college level design education experience
• A passion for technology, creativity, art and design of all kinds
• The ability to help students achieve their potential and reach their goals
• A drive to discover, learn, and explore new things